Buttercream In The Press
See who else has fallen head over heels in love with Buttercream Clothing!
- Made in Alberta Awards → 2021 Runner Up - Lolli Leggings
- My Green Closet → The Ultimate list of Canadian Slow Fashion Brands
- Chatelaine Magazine → The Best Plus-Size Dresses You Can Wear Anywhere
- The Marilyn Dennis Show → Our Fave Places to Show For Curvy Fashion in Canada
- Jillian Harris → 15 Sustainable Clothing Companies Doing Amazing Things
- Refinery 29 → Where Are All The Plus-Size Fashion Brands In Canada?
- CTV News Edmonton -> 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
- Where Calgary → May-June Edition, Page 36
- Avenue Calgary Magazine → Calgary's List of 7 Essential Scarves for Fall 2015
- KNOW Calgary → One of The Coolest Female-Run Businesses In The City
- Ecommerce Insider Magazine → Buttercream promotes "model" behaviour
Feature Buttercream Clothing
Handcrafting luxurious Canadian-made clothing ethically is the very essence of Buttercream Clothing. We also want you to feel good knowing where your clothing came from and how it was made. If you're interested in working together for a feature, we'd love to hear from you! Kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll coordinate all the information you need, at your convenience.
Download The Buttercream Clothing Media Kit
Thank you so much for your interest! Please click here to download a copy of our most recent media kit.