We’re dreaming of a local Christmas!
At Buttercream Clothing, we are busy gearing up for the most wonderful time of the year! We just love the season of giving! One of our favourite things to do is shop small and support local businesses. This November 25th is Small Business Saturday, and we invite you to take part by purchasing your gifts from your favourite small and local businesses!
Check out our store and #ShopSmall with Buttercream Clothing this year!
1. Small Businesses Lead to Job Creation
In Canada, small businesses create 100,000 jobs each year on average.
2. You’re Supporting Families Just Like Yours
Your purchase may allow a mom to be at home with her children, or can contribute to a child’s college tuition.
3. The Products and Services are Unique
Who doesn’t love to give a unique gift, hand-made with love!?
4. Small Businesses Give Back
Over 90% of small businesses partner with their local communities to pay it forward.
5. Customer Service is Top-Notch
Personalized service is the best kind of service!
6. The Local Economy Thrives
When everyone supports each other, the entire community wins!
7. Locally Made Products are Better for the Environment
Regionally sourced materials create less of an impact on our planet.
8.You Become a Part of The Company Story
You inspire future products!
9. You Cannot Beat the Quality!
Small businesses procure the finest fabrics and supplies.
Join the Buttercream community, subscribe to our newsletter today.